A recent survey of 300 companies across all industries by the accounting firm KPMG is worrying: approximately 80% of companies consider internal fraud to be a serious problem. One third of the companies surveyed said they had experienced criminal activity within their own staff at some point. Here is the expert opinion of Sanjay Sauldie, President of the European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy (EIMIA): "There is often a lack of ability to identify risk factors and compliance weaknesses."
For years, passwords have been a popular topic of discussion among the public: from the millions of data thefts to the ridicule of non-creative default passwords to the question of whether passwords are still valid. The fact is that the amount of passwords needed for professional or private use is increasing. Cyber criminals are also taking advantage of this because with each additional use or new device, new credentials are added and with them new opportunities for hackers to access their victims' systems. Poor password hygiene and modern attack tools work in their favour.
All too often, the industry expert laments, employees have access to business-critical information without knowing what their responsibilities are. Everything you need to know about this for your business can be found in this online meeting!
See your industry afresh through the eyes of a digital expert who will look at the subject from a different perspective than you may be used to, to broaden your own horizons and rethink your industry (TRANSRUPTION).
Your host: Sanjay Sauldie, M.Sc. Marketing
Duration: approx. 90 min.
Unique in the world and already included:
You have the opportunity to ask and discuss all questions with Sanjay Sauldie for one year.
After the webinar, all participants can take an individual online test that asks about all the important topics related to cybercrime in your company, so you have your individual transruption® cybercrime master plan in hand.
Content of the meeting:
- How to effectively manage risk and identify cyber risks
- How to protect your shop and website from hackers
- Set up your home office for satisfying and secure work
- Six common methods used by hackers and how to protect yourself from them
- Five strategies against data loss
- Email: How to get rid of SPAM and spot dangerous emails
- includes various working documents and checklists for download
SPECIAL ONLY HERE WITH US:
- You will get access to the recording of this online meeting
- You will exclusively receive one eBook each on the topic
- Also you will receive all presentations as pdf
- Furthermore you will receive the transcripts of the chats as text files
- All links from the presentations etc. will be provided to you
- As well. will also be provided
- You will receive a certificate of the "European Internet Marketing Institute" for your participation in our meeting after completion of all lessons of a meeting
After the successful completion of the payment, you will immediately receive the participation link to the online meeting with password as well as an invoice via email. You will receive access to the recording and eBook no later than 7 days after the online meeting.
When downloading digital content, the right of withdrawal expires when you begin the process of downloading. You agree to this when you purchase this Digital Product.